I listen to a fair amount of podcasts every week. Below are my top ten never-miss podcasts, in no particular order. I’m always looking for good content, so feel free to add your favorites to this list.
- In the Loop with Andy Andrews – Unique perspectives on life from America’s Noticer. You simply cannot go wrong with Andy Andrews. Seriously, download this podcast. NOW!
- John Eldredge and Ransomed Heart – If you need spiritual content (and who doesn’t), for my money it doesn’t get any better than John Eldredge and the team at Ransomed Heart. Truth and wisdom from a perspective rarely heard in church.
- EntreLeadership – I’ve learned more about how to do business right from the short life of Dave Ramsey’s EntreLeadership podcast, hosted by Dave’s right-hand man, Chris LoCurto, than from every “boss” I’ve ever had. With outstanding interviews with successful giants like Tony Dungy and Jim Collins, and proven wisdom from Dave, this show is proving why the Dave Ramsey brand is so much bigger than just the best financial counseling available.
- Daily Audio Bible – Brian Hardin hosts this daily walk through the Bible in a year, with great commentary, audience participation, and even some prayer time.
- 48 Days – Dan Miller, America’s career coach, offers creative and time-tested wisdom for jump-starting or completely re-vamping your career.
- Linchpin: The Unofficial Podcast – Based on Seth Godin’s excellent book, Linchpin, Andy Traub interviews real-life Linchpins whose stories are inspiring and educational.
- This Is Your Life – Michael Hyatt shares the wisdom that has helped him build his platform and achieve extraordinary success.
- No More Mondays – Based on Dan Miller’s book of the same name, Justin Lukasavige and Andy Traub are living examples of the NMM success principles. They share their experience and Dan’s wisdom as they help entrepreneurs succeed.
- TEDTalks – I have just begun to scratch the surface of the TEDTalks. While not every one is for everyone, you’re bound to find some that are inspiring, challenging, and just flat out mind-blowing.
- The Familyman Show with Todd Wilson – A giant in the homeschool community, the rest of America is just starting to discover Todd’s engaging personality and fatherly wisdom as he shares his journey as a dad. He has only done a handful of podcasts so far, but I have it on good authority that more are coming soon.
So, that’s it. Now you know what I’m listening to on a regular basis. What are you listening to?